Pay For Classes
Beginning Saturday, August 12, 2017, if you register for any fall classes, payment is due at the time of registration.
This deadline applies to students who have registered for fall curriculum (for college credit) classes but have not yet made payment arrangements. Students must pay in full, set up a payment plan, or have financial aid fully processed and in place in order to hold their seats in their fall classes.
Credit Classes - Three Options to Pay
Pay Online - in Full - with A-B Tech
For online payment log-in you will need to:
Payment Plans with
Tuition payment plans are only available online using Nelnet as our provider. Students cannot contract a payment plan in the Business Office.
- $25 Enrollment Fee to Create a Payment Plan
- No Interest
- $2 Enrollment Fee for an Immediate Full Payment (option to use Discover since A-B Tech does not process Discover)
- $30 Returned Payment Fee is Payment is Returned - Insufficient Funds
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (Discover, American Express, Master Card, or Visa)
Visit our business office on the Asheville Campus
Pay in person in the Roberson Building at 93 Victoria Road.
- or -
Pay in person at the Madison Site.