Pay For Classes
The tuition payment deadline for summer 2017 curriculum classes is Friday, May 19, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
This deadline applies to students who have registered for summer curriculum (for college credit) classes but have not yet made payment arrangements. Students must pay tuition in full, set up a payment plan, or have financial aid fully processed and in place by Friday, May 19, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) in order to hold their seats in their summer classes.
Credit Classes - Three Options to Pay
Pay Online - in Full - with A-B Tech
For online payment log-in you will need to:
- Use Internet Explorer (Other browsers to be supported later)
- Know your User ID – first name, middle initial, last name (all lowercase) Example: James Michael Jones would be... jamesmjones
- Know your Password – your birth date as MMDDYY
- Log in to Pay Now
- Access your student email account to obtain payment confirmation.
Payment Plans with
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No Interest
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (Discover, American Express, Master Card, or Visa)
Visit our business office on the Asheville Campus
Pay in person in the Roberson Building at 93 Victoria Road.
- or -
Pay in person at the Madison Site.