Pay For Classes
The tuition payment deadline for fall 2017 curriculum classes is Friday, August 4, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) if you register for classes by that date.
This deadline applies to students who have registered for fall curriculum (for college credit) classes but have not yet made payment arrangements. Students must pay tuition in full, set up a payment plan, or have financial aid fully processed and in place by Friday, August 4, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) in order to hold their seats in their fall classes.
Credit Classes - Three Options to Pay
Pay Online - in Full - with A-B Tech
For online payment log-in you will need to:
- Use Internet Explorer (Other browsers to be supported later)
- Know your username – first name, middle initial, last name (all lowercase). Example: James Michael Jones would be... jamesmjones
- Know your password – your birth date as MMDDYY
- Log in to Pay Now
- Access your student email account to obtain payment confirmation.
Payment Plans with
Tuition payment plans are only available online using Nelnet as our provider. Students cannot contract a payment plan in the Business Office.
- $25 Enrollment Fee to Create a Payment Plan
- No Interest
- $2 Enrollment Fee for an Immediate Full Payment (option to use Discover since A-B Tech does not process Discover)
- $30 Returned Payment Fee is Payment is Returned - Insufficient Funds
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (Discover, American Express, Master Card, or Visa)
Visit our business office on the Asheville Campus
Pay in person in the Roberson Building at 93 Victoria Road.
- or -
Pay in person at the Madison Site.