How can Career Counseling help me?
Peggy Bulla (left) - Licensed Professional Counselor, National Certified Counselor
A-B Tech Career Counselor
Research indicates that when engaged in work that requires traits, skills and interests one naturally has, the chance of experiencing career success and satisfaction increases.
Career counseling helps A-B Tech curriculum students identify and understand:
- interests, abilities, values, skills, personality type
- critical information about environmental factors and work demands
- important life factors that directly impact options available
- how to verify that a career path and/or employer is the best fit
- how to craft a proper resume and cover letter
- preparing for interviews
Career Services are located in the Bailey building.
for service details and to reserve a seat.