IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT for ALL COMPETITIVE ALLIED HEALTH Program Applicants for 2015
All students interested in applying for a competitive Allied Health program during the 2015 application period must complete FOCUS 2 prior to meeting with an academic advisor to be eligible to finish the verification/selection process. Though the average time for completing the entire assessment is only 45 minutes, modules can be completed one at a time. FOCUS 2 will save all results.
The Allied Health program application period for 2015 is February 2nd - March 13th.
All other G.O.T. students must complete FOCUS 2 and then meet with an academic advisor before registration for the next semester.
FOCUS 2 is a self-paced online career and educational planning system for curriculum students at A-B Tech. This system can assist you with career exploration, major selection, and educational planning. There are additional resources available to you at the end of the FOCUS 2 menu. A-B Tech majors included and matched with your results!
It is highly recommended that students take Career Exploration Part I and II in the Bailey building. Sign up for your session today by selecting Schedule or Cancel Your Appointment (left side of this page).
ELIGIBLE STUDENTS must have:
- applied to A-B Tech as a full curriculum student or are currently enrolled as such
- Please note that dual-enrolled and Middle College students are not eligible at this time.
- completed Placement Test(s) and/or submitted transcripts
- completed New Student Orientation
- Users are responsible for information in this disclaimer.
- Click the blue book below for your introduction.
- Click below for your workbook (optional).
Please read login information below carefully
- USERNAME is your A-B Tech student email address.
- PASSWORD is your A-B Tech student ID number. If your number begins with "0" or "00", then follow this example: "00xx448" should be entered as "xx448"
SIGN-IN INSTRUCTIONS in STEP 3
CLICK HERE to login to FOCUS 2.
A product of Career Dimensions, Inc.