- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Culinary Arts Overview
A-B Tech Culinary Arts program is accredited by the American Culinary Federation.
A-B Tech Culinary Arts in the News
- A-B Tech Culinary Arts graduate named 2012 Best Young Chef in the World.
- Student Culinary Team won Silver Medal at the National American Culinary Federation competition in July 2011.
- National Champions American Culinary Federation Student Culinary Competition 2007.
Culinary Arts students learn by doing. Students participate in practical education experiences that translate classroom learning to real life. Opportunities include:
- 5 state-of-the-art kitchens and equipment
- cooperative education positions with industry-respected leaders
- on-campus restaurant with a banquet room and five dining rooms
- chef demonstrations in elevated demo kitchen/hall
Culinary Competition Awards
Our Culinary Arts students have won numerous state, regional and national Culinary Competitions.
Numerous graduates have held important culinary leadership positions throughout the country.
- Vice President Culinary and Corporate Chef of Ritz Carlton Hotels
- Cook at Alinea Restaurant in Chicago (Voted 2011 6th Best Restaurant in the World by London’s Restaurant Magazine)
- Owner/Partner Outback Restaurant
- Pastry Chef French Laundry
- Executive Chef Kendall Jackson Wineries
- Associate Editor, The Rosengarten Report
Culnary Arts is part of the Department of Culinary Arts and Hospitality at A-B Tech.