Career College Promise Overview
Why wait? … Earn college credit while you are still in high school!
College classes are:
- Face-To-Face on an A-B Tech Campus or Online
- Possibly earn honors or AP level credit
- Jump-start your education by earning credit towards a college and high school degree simultaneously
- Start training for your future career now!
A-B Tech's Career & College Promise (CCP) Program allows eligible high school students to enroll in college classes tuition free*. Students who successfully complete college courses can use that credit towards further study at A-B Tech or, in many cases, can transfer credits to a four-year college or university of their choice. With permission from the high school, students may also meet some high school graduation requirements by taking college courses. A-B Tech's Career & College Promise program offers high school students the opportunity to make the most of their high school experience and pursue educational and career goals of their choice through three opportunities:
- College Transfer Pathways - Designed for students planning to continue their educational career beyond high school to eventually achieve an Associate's or Bachelor's degree at a community college or university.
- Career-Technical Pathways- Allows students to begin a certification or diploma program in a particular technical field or career area.
- Cooperative Innovative High Schools –A unique high school experience, allowing for dual enrollment throughout the high school experience. Cooperative innovative schools are founded on the premise of rigor of academic programming, the relevance of the curriculum for real-world and global applications, and fostering strong relationships with faculty, staff, and peers.
Why wait? Fill out an application below to start your Career and College Promise experience now or contact us at email@example.com or 398-7900 for more information!
- 2018-2019 Application: CCP Application for Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and Summer 2019
*Students do not pay tuition, but students in the College Transfer Pathways and Career-Technical Education Pathways are responsible for buying college textbooks and paying any student fees that are associated with college courses. Some classes are only available online.