Tuition Payment Plan
Payment Plans for Open for Summer Classes on April 23rd
Payment Plan Are Available Through Self Service
- Available exclusively online.
- $25 non-refundable origination fee. No interest charged on payment plan.
- Pay with checking/savings account or debit/credit card only.
- 1/3 due when written.
- Pending financial aid will be deducted from the payment plan amount.
- $30 Non sufficient funds charge and $50 late charge by A-B Tech if payments are missed.
Payment Plans Open
2nd Payment Date
3rd Payment Date
Students may enter into a payment plan to pay tuition and fees provided the student has repaid all prior payment plans on time. The plan allows students to make three equal payments. Payment plans are set up entirely online.
Payments are set up using a checking/savings account or debit/credit card. Payments will be automatically drafted out of the account you use to set up the payment plan. The first payment is drafted when the payment plan is written. Failure to make timely payments will result in the student being unable to have a payment plan in the future. There is a $30 non sufficient fund charge and a $50 late fee charge for missed payments.
Payment plans are automatically adjusted when you add/drop classes or are awarded financial aid.
This is "Tutorial: How to Set Up Your Payment Plan" by Campus Commerce on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.