TEAS® testing is available at specific times for qualified applicants to A-B Tech's Selective Allied Health Programs. Students may schedule their TEAS® Version V only after their eligibility to apply has been determined by an Academic Advisor in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center.
Schedule TEAS Testing
TEAS® testing is offered at A-B Tech through ATI Testing. For more information about testing times, locations, and costs or to schedule TEAS® testing, please visit the ATI Testing website by clicking the button below:
Test Day Procedures
On your test day, please remember these important items:
- A Photo ID is REQUIRED for all testing (your A-B Tech Student ID is a great option).
- The following items ARE permitted in the Testing Center:
- Photo ID
- Locker key
- Ear plugs or muffs provided by the Testing Center
- Items approved by instructor or by Support Services (may include personal calculator, books for open book tests, etc.)
- Lockers are available to store all other personal belongings (including large coats) during testing sessions.
- The last testing session begins one hour before the Testing Center closes each day.