Spa Therapies and Operations Assistant
Student will provide customer service to spa guests, process and file departmental forms, other duties as requested.
Duties associated with the spa/lab include, but are not limited to:
• Greet clients
• Process client intake forms
• File departmental paperwork
• Create Microsoft Office documents such as Word and Excel
• Stock/count inventory
• Spa laundry
• Organization of department areas
Department dress code is in place. Dressy casual and closed-toed, non-skid shoes preferred. No jeans, tank tops, shorts, etc.
For further details, please contact department chair.
1. Ability to relate effectively with people, both in person and on the telephone
2. Basic computer competency
3. Customer service experience
4. Organizational skills
5. Ability to lift up to 35lbs
1. Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Office applications
2. Experience working in a spa or salon setting
Birch Building, Cosmetology Area
Chair of Spa Therapies and Operations Department