Small Business Center Network (SBCN) Regional International Training Program
The A-B Tech Small Business Center is one of four International Training Centers within the NC Small Business Center Network (SBCN). The purpose of this program is to increase the number of NC small businesses engaged in international trade. This is accomplished by providing education programs, experiential, on-location travel opportunities, connection to resources and one-on-one assistance to small and medium-sized businesses looking to grow through international trade.
Export University - Offered twice a year, these export-training seminars are designed to provide you and your company with the basic tools to initiate or expand into international markets. Check the seminar calendar to see upcoming dates, or stay informed by signing up for our free newsletter.
The following organizations provide additional programs, training, and assistance with international trade:
- NC Department of Commerce International Trade Division
- NC District Export Council
- NC World Trade Association
- NC Department of Agriculture International Trade Office
- NC Ports Authority
- UNC Center for International Business Education and Research
- US Export Assistance Center of NC
- US Customs & Border Protection
Jill M. Sparks, Executive Director
A-B Tech Small Business Center and Business Incubation