Need help registering for Curriculum (for credit) classes in WebAdvisor?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below. For additional help, call (828) 398-7900 or visit the Enrollment Lab (room 070) in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center.
1. To access WebAdvisor, scroll over "Online Services" at the top of any abtech.edu webpage and select WebAdvisor from the drop-down list.
2. Click "Log In" at the top of the WebAdvisor Main Menu page, then enter your user ID and password. (WebAdvisor login help can also be found by clicking on "Info about User IDs" and "Info about Passwords" links at the bottom of the WebAdvisor Main Menu page).
3. After logging in to WebAdvisor, click "Curriculum Students" on the right.
4. Click on "Register for Sections" under "Curriculum Registration" on the right.
5. Click on "Search and Register for Sections."
6. Select the term on the left. Under “Subjects,” select the subject for the class you want to register for. If you want to restrict your search in any other way, you can make additional selections on this page. Then click “Submit” at the top or bottom of the page.
7. You should now be able to view the list of open classes for the subject you selected. Click on the course name for more information about the course, including full meeting times. The Section Name for each course includes one or more codes. Click here to see what those codes mean.
8. To register for any of these classes, select the class by clicking in the box to the left of the class, then click "OK" at the bottom of the page.
9. On the next page, in the drop down menu under “Actions,” select “Register” for each class you’re trying to register for. Then click “Submit.”
10. You should now be registered. You can confirm your registration by returning to the WebAdvisor Main Menu, going to “Curriculum Students” again, and then clicking on “My class schedule” on the bottom right under “Curriculum Academic Profile.”
If you have any questions or concerns with registering in WebAdvisor, don't hesitate to call us at (828) 398-7900 or visit the computer lab in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center.