Your Dreams Our Mission banner image

Records and Registration Overview

Name and Address Change

Click here for instructions on how to change your name, username, email address(es), and mailing address. 

Change of Vital Data form

Preferred Name Change form

Obtaining Your Placement Test Score Report

Students must submit Placement Score Request form to request copies of placement test scores.

Obtaining Your Curriculum Transcript

Click here for instructions to order and pay for an official Curriculum transcript.

Grading System

Click here for information about A-B Tech's grading system.

Click here to check grades on-Line in WebAdvisor.


Click here for the Withdrawal Form.

Click here for information about withdrawing from a class.

Applying for an A-B Tech Certificate

Application for Program Completion form

The Application for Program Completion should be submitted the semester prior to the semester in which you will complete your program requirements. The deadlines for submitting this form are listed on the form.

After the certificate requirements have been confirmed, a letter will be sent to your address of record (the address we currently have listed for you in the student master file in our computer system). You will also be sent a copy of your transcript with the certificate recognition posted on it. (If your address has changed and you have not had it changed in our system, please fill in your new address at the bottom of this form and check “yes” to have it changed in our system.)
Students who have earned a certificate will be invited to a Certificate Awards Ceremony.

Applying to Graduation with a Degree or Diploma

Click here for the graduation requirements.

Application for Program Completion form

To apply for graduation, submit the Application for Completion form. You must have your advisor sign the graduation application verifying the catalog year under which you are applying to graduate.

An e-mail will be sent to your A-B Tech e-mail account.  Please also keep your address up-to-date in WebAdvisor as we will send graduation details to your e-mail account or home address.  Please note that computer courses more than 5 years old must have departmental approval on file in Student Services.

Auditing Courses

Auditing Courses Policy

Audit Request Form

Privacy of Student Records

For information concerning the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act, visit the U.S. Department of Education's FERPA website or contact the Records and Registration Office.

Release of Information Form

Withdrawal of Previous Release of Information Form

Request to Block Release of Directory Information