Human Resources Development
The Human Resources Development (HRD) program provides short-term pre-vocational training and counseling designed to help unemployed and underemployed adults successfully enter the work force with additional education. There are Fee Waiver Guidelines for our HRD classes and a printable HRD Student Registration.
Instruction focuses on the following topics:
- Career assessment/planning
- Development of a positive self-concept
- Development of employability skills
- Development of communication skills
- Development of problem-solving skills
- Awareness of the impact of information technology in the workplace
Additional HRD Services
Administrative Assistant, HRD
WIOA Case Manager
For additional information, call 828-398-7333 or e-mail email@example.com.