What's Available for Students
- View and update your contact information on file
- Add or change an academic program
- Program evaluation tool
- View the date and time you can begin registering for classes (current/returning students only)
How to Access WebAdvisor
- Web Advisor accounts are automatically created. Read about account creation.
- Know your User ID: User ID Information
- Know your Password: Password Information
- Know about your student email account - Mandatory for payment confirmations and changing your password: Student Email Information
- Visit the WebAdvisor Main Menu and log in.
WebAdvisor and Student Email account creation
Accounts are created on differing schedules depending on if you are a curriculum student taking courses for college credit, a continuing education student, or a faculty member.
If you are a curriculum student, your WebAdvisor and A-B Tech accounts (including email) are created around one day after completing the initial online application to A-B Tech.
Continuing Education Students
If you are a continuing education student, your WebAdvisor account is created the working day following your submission of an online application. You will receive an email with your login information.
If you are a new faculty member, your WebAdvisor account is created after your records in the A-B Tech administrative computer system are complete.