I want to talk to someone
- Call the A-B Tech Information Center at (828) 398-7900.
- Applying for Admission and Career Planning
- How do I get help choosing a career?
- How do I apply for admisssion?
Advising, Counseling, Financial Aid, Appeals
- How do I learn about Financial Aid and different types of grants and loans?
- How do I get help with academic advising, counseling, child care, college transfer, placement testing, veterans' services?
- What support is provided for students with disabilities?
- How can I appeal if I'm not happy about a grade or a communication with my instructor, or some other issue)?
- How can I request a refund?
Registering for, and taking Courses
- Where can I find the current course schedule?
- Where do I find the College Calendar?
- Where do I find the Events Calendar?
- How do I learn more about online courses and programs at A-B Tech?
- How do I register and pay for courses?
- How can I take an Independent Study course?
- How can I audit a course?
- How can I get credit by exam?
Your Web Advisor, Email, and Moodle accounts
(College practice is to use A-B Tech email exclusively for electronic communication with students)
- Help! I can't log in to Moodle!!!
- Where can I get help with my online course?
- How do I use my student email account?
- How do I change my name and address?
Computer Labs, Library, Tutoring, Help with Writing, Testing Services, Service Learning
- Where can I go if I need help with writing?
- How do I learn more about computer labs and the Holly Library?
- How do I learn more about tutoring, computers, and testing services in the Academic Learning Center?
- How can I get involved in Service Learning projects?
Life on Campus
Graduation and Transcripts
- What steps must I take to graduate?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How do I check for inclement weather?