Madison Campus Welding Club Home Page
The Madison Campus Welding Club offers a way of doing many things at once:
- Becoming a more self-sustainable program.
- Producing something that the community can use.
- Repairing farm equipment or whatever is needed, under our guidelines (for a donation).
- Teaching students how to weld on live projects after they have proven themselves on welding coupons.
- Getting the word out about our classes!
Everything for sale was crafted by the students!
We are open to custom projects and services!
We hope to see you soon:
- In class
- At one of our BBQ's
- At one of our sales events
- Or just to take a tour and give us ideas for the future