Governed by: Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College Board of Trustee
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College.
Recognized and approved by:
- North Carolina State Board of Community Colleges
- N.C. State Approving Agency for the Use of Veterans Military and Educational Benefits
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- American Culinary Federation
- American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation
- American Veterinary Medical Association Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities
- Commission on the Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Commission on the Accreditation of Ophthalmic Medical Programs
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation, Inc.
- National Security Agency, National Information Assurance Education and Training Program
- North Carolina Board of Nursing
- North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical Services
- North Carolina State Board of Cosmetic Arts Examiners
For information about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information on federally-designated gainful employment programs, visit abtech.edu/gainful-employment.