Students with disabilities are offered priority registration for the following reasons:
- Course locations can be selected for those with ambulatory difficulties.
- Classes with support labs, i.e. in Developmental Studies, can be selected.
- Students who require specialized transportation can receive workable schedules.
- Medication schedules can be considered.
- Sufficient lead time is provided to the Disability Services Office for the hiring of student assistants, i.e. Interpreters, Notetakers/Scribes, and Tutors.
- Student learning styles may be considered in course and instructor selection.
Priority registration is typically held the first week of regular registration.