Third Party Sponsor
Students who are sponsored by the following must contact Joyce Dover Evans at 828 398-7156 or e-mail her at email@example.com:
- National Service Trust/Americorps
- Florida Prepaid
- Veterans Affairs = NC VA Scholarship recipients
- College Savings Plans
Third Party: Student Information Fall 2015
- If you are third party sponsored, you will not have to pay at the time that you register for classes; however, if you are repeating a class that your sponsor has already paid in a previous semester, you must come to the Business Office to see Joyce.
- I will direct you to the cashier’s office where you will pay for the class. If you don’t pay before the purge date; you will lose your classes.
- If you cancel or add classes, you must go to the Business Office to see Joyce Dover Evans
- You will only be issued two bookstore vouchers for the current semester. You will pick up your voucher in the bookstore. You must show picture ID to the bookstore clerks.
- If you are sponsored for supplies, you will have a limit on what you can buy. General supplies consist of pens, pencils, highlighters, composition books, filler paper, and ring binders. Supplies do not include clothing, lotions, or food items.
- Required course materials are books and a calculator if your class requires it. Some sponsors do not recognize calculators or more than one USB drive.
- You will be responsible for items that sponsors do not cover. You will be required to pay the difference by cash, check, or credit card at the time your transaction is made in the bookstore.
- Please contact Joyce Dover Evans at 828-398-7156 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions. Office is located in the Roberson Building at 93 Victoria Road.
STUDENTS: PLEASE – TELL THE BOOKSTORE CLERKS THAT YOU ARE “THIRD PARTY SPONSORED”
Third Party: Sponsor Information Fall 2015
- Students who are recipients of the NC VA Scholarships must see Joyce Dover Evans in the Roberson Building. These students who want their tuition and fees billed against their scholarship must sign a permission form.
- Students who have the Florida Prepaid Plan must contact Joyce Dover Evans in the Roberson Building. These students can send her an e-mail stating that they have a FLA Prepaid plan.
- Students who have Army TA approval needs to call Joyce Dover Evans at 828 398-7156. Their classes must be approved on the Go Army Ed portal.