- Lab and Kitchen rental first hour free: for in-state (North Carolina) business and individual clients with accumulated monthly charges of less than $1000, the first hour of lab or test kitchen use is free.
- Short-term large project rate: when scheduling permits, a maximum monthly flat fee option is available to current clients in good standing and to new in-state business and individual clients.
- Packaged beer and cider testing: North Carolina breweries may submit up to six beer or cider samples once per month for no-cost automated beverage analysis. Test results include these parameters: Density, specific gravity, ABV, CO2 and O2, package pressure, extract values, degree of fermentation values, haze, color, and calories.
Laboratory and Test Kitchen Scheduling
New Client Intake
- To apply to become a rental client of the Natural Products Laboratory and/or Test Kitchen, contact email@example.com after reviewing this website.
- New and renewing safety orientations are held on the first Tuesday of every month at 10:00 a.m.
- If you are interested in lab or kitchen use, safety training is required.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for safety orientation information.
Sample Submission Forms
Please note - samples can only be accepted after we've had a chance to meet with you and discuss your analytical testing needs. The sample submission form must be completed and submitted with each delivery of samples. Be sure to fill out all fields as clearly and completely as possible.