Your Dreams Our Mission banner image

Program/Faculty Advisors

What Is a Program/Faculty Advisor?

Program/faculty advisors assist students who are enrolled in specific academic programs. These advisors set up educational plans before each semester to help guide students through their program of study.

Who is My Program/Faculty Advisor?

Students enrolled in College Transfer Programs (Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and Associate in Fine Arts) can meet with a College Transfer Advisor in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center.

For Transfer Advising Center contact information click here.

Students enrolled in Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.), Diploma, and Certificate programs are assigned a faculty advisor, who is also an instructor.

Students in these programs can determine who their advisor is by checking WebAdvisor, calling (828) 398-7900, or emailing (In WebAdvisor, log in, select “Curriculum Students,” and under “Communication,” select “Email My Advisor.”)