Interested in building your skills but your busy lifestyle means you need a flexible schedule? Or are you a teacher needing some CEU credits? Consider taking advantage of today's technology and learn where you want, when you want.
A-B Tech has partnered with Ed2Go to offer online skill enriching classes for your convenience. These high quality instructor led courses begin monthly and can be accessed from the comfort of your home or office. Choose from titles such as What's New in Office 2013, Accounting Fundamentals I and II, Creating WordPress Websites, Explore a Career in Medical Codingor even Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep. A wide variety of options are available. For the full line up click here.
How to Enroll
Payment for Online Classes is due the day before your section begins.
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS! PLEASE NOTE: Once you complete the online enrollment process you will receive an email called "Getting Started with Your Online Course", which contains payment information and instructions for completing your registration; this information is also posted below.
- Check out online classes here (www.ed2go.com/abtech)
- View classes by category to find the one that fits your needs. See demo, syllabus, instructor bio, and more!
- When you've found a class, click on “Enroll Now.” You will be able to choose a date to begin. Follow the steps to create your online classroom account. Be sure to save your log in information in a safe place, and complete your orientation!
- Once you have enrolled, you will have the option to pay online, by mail, or on either campus:
- On campus: bring your printed registration form to Hemlock (at Asheville) or Haynes (at Enka)
- By mail:A-B Tech Continuing EducationRegistration, Attn: Cashier,1459 Sand Hill Road, Candler, NC 28715
- Go to the link on your completion page or here: online payment, If this is the first time you are using the online payment option, click on the link to the left of the page called “Continuing Education Web Form.” Once you fill this out, you will receive a username and password in your email within 2 business days. Online payments MUST be made one day prior to the beginning date of the course! Which means if you're a first time user, you will need to fill out the web form the week before your class begins in order to make your online payment on time.
- Log in to WebAdvisor, enter your course code, and finalize payment.
TIP: Remember there are two steps to getting into your online class: online enrollment, and registration!
For more information about online classes:
Community Enrichment Programs
|Contact Rachael Clark |
828-398-7933 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Jo Stahle