The Human Resources Development (HRD) program provides short-term pre-vocational training and counseling designed to help unemployed and underemployed adults successfully enter the work force with additional education. There are Fee Waiver Guidelines for our HRD classes.
Instruction focuses on the following topics:
- Career assessment/planning
- Development of a positive self-concept
- Development of employability skills
- Development of communication skills
- Development of problem-solving skills
- Awareness of the impact of information technology in the workplace
Also in the HRD division there is the Job Club Employability Lab.
For additional information, call 828-398-7333
e-mail email@example.com for more information.