FAFSA by Appointment
The Financial Aid Office offers FAFSA by Appointment workshops. Here's what you should know prior to making an appointment:
- FAFSA by Appointments are booked in half-hour increments and are designed to help students fill out a new FAFSA or correct their current FAFSA.
- Be sure to arrive on time in the Bailey building for your appointment. Late arrivals will need to reschedule for a future appointment.
- Please sign in at the kiosk under the First Stop sign in the Bailey building lobby. Please be seated in the lobby located next to the bookstore and wait for your name to be called over the intercom.
- Tax documents are not necessary, but they're extremely helpful when applying for financial aid. If you have these documents available, please bring them to your appointment.
- Before coming to your appointment, please create an FSA ID and password. For Dependent students, a parent will need to create an FSA ID and password, too. You can create your FSA ID and password by visiting fsaid.ed.gov.
- By signing up for FAFSA by Appointment, you are consenting to share your information with financial aid assistants and acknowledging that other staff and students may be able to hear your conversations.
If you need to cancel, please give us 24-hour notice.