FAFSA by Appointment
The Financial Aid Office is offering FAFSA by Appointment workshops. What you should know prior to making an appointment:
- FAFSA by Appointments are booked in half-hour increments and are designed to help students fill out a new FAFSA or correct their current FAFSA.
- Be sure to arrive on time in the Bailey Building for your appointment. Late arrivals will need to reschedule for a future appointment.
- Please do not sign into the kiosk under the First Stop sign in the Bailey Building lobby. Please be seated in the lobby located next to the Bookstore and wait for your name to be called over the intercom.
- Tax documents are not necessary, but they're extremely helpful when applying for financial aid. If you have these documents available, please bring them to your appointment.
- On May 10, 2015, the Department of Education changed from PIN access to an FSA ID and password system. Before coming to your appointment, please create an FSA ID and password. For Dependent students, a parent will need to create an FSA ID and password, too. You can create your FSA ID and password here: https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm
- By signing up for FAFSA by Appointment, you are consenting to share your information with financial aid assistants and acknowledging that other staff and students may be able to hear your conversations.
If you need to cancel, please give a 24-hour notice. If you are unable to give a 24-hour notice, you will not be able to make a new appointment until the following week.