GED ® Transcript Request site with photo of students preparing for high school equivalency exam

Records (HSE/GED® Transcripts)


A-B Tech Department of Transitional Studies refers individuals seeking their high school equivalency (HSE) records to the North Carolina Community College website for guidance. To request North Carolina GED® (sometimes referred to as GED transcripts), HiSET®, or TASC™ records, please follow the instructions at the above site.


For additional information about our program offerings, please call 828.398.7433 or e-mail for more information.