Transcript and Diploma Requests
After 2014, GED Testing Service will provide GED® transcripts and diplomas for all individuals who completed the tests. Students will not be charged for the first transcript or diploma. Students will have to pay GED Testing Service $15.00 for each subsequent request.
GED Credentialing will process verification, transcript and diploma requests for all completed tests from 2002-2014. Since students tested during that time period have been issued transcripts and diplomas, they will be charged $15.00 for each subsequent request. Third-party verification companies will be charged $15.00 per verification. The web site to order duplicate copies is www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/gedrequest-a-transcript
The Raleigh System Office will continue to be responsible for fulfilling verification, transcript and diploma requests from the two remaining databases from 1942–2001, at no charge.
To request a copy of your official GED® Transcript/Diploma from Raleigh for 1942-2001, print the form (see link at the bottom of the page), fill it out, and mail or fax it to:
NCCCS High School Equivalency (HSE) Records Office
5016 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-5016
Fax: 919-807-7164 or (919) 807-7172
Official North Carolina GED®Transcript Request Form Information
Please read the following information before completing and submitting this request form.
• The NCCCS HSE Office in Raleigh asks individuals to not send multiple request forms for transcripts and to allow 10-25 business days to pass before inquiring if a request has been processed.
• The Raleigh office provides North Carolina GED® transcripts and duplicate diplomas free of charge.
• Your signature is needed, as well as your Social Security Number; not providing ALL requested information will delay the processing of your request.
• North Carolina Adult High School diploma records can be obtained from the college where the diploma was earned. (An AHS Diploma is a high school diploma, but it is not a GED® certificate.)
• Our office will NOT fax transcripts to schools, employers, etc. A transcript must be mailed to be considered official.
For additional GED information, call 828.398.7433 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.