Enroll in English Language Acquisition Classes (ESL)
English Language Acquisition (ELA) Classes
Our program provides English instruction to adult non-native English speaking residents, living and/or working in the United States with a focus on college and career readiness skills.
- Register at the location you plan to attend.
- Registration is only on the posted date and start time.
- Please arrive early for a prompt start time.
- English level will be assessed by examination during registration.
- Registration can take up to 3 hours.
- Childcare is not provided at registration; children are not allowed in ELA classrooms.
AM Classes are held Monday-Thursday 9am-12pm
PM Classes are held Tuesday and Thursday 6pm-9pm
Students may register for classes on scheduled orientation dates. For additional information, contact Kenna Sommer at 828.398.7384 or firstname.lastname@example.org.