Selective and Limited Programs
Fall 2020 Selective Program Application Period
January 27, 2020 - March 6, 2020
Follow these steps to complete your application.
1) Carefully read the criteria for your selected program.
2) Complete the REQUIRED Program Information Session. Use the link below to determine when your Information Session is offered. Nursing applicants do not have an Information Session.
3) Once complete with step 1 and step 2, schedule an appointment to apply to your selective program of choice or visit the Bailey building Monday-Thursday, 9-6 or Friday, 9-5 to complete your application from January 27th - March 6th, 2020.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject: Allied Health or visit the Pre-Program advisors located in the Bailey Building on the Victoria Road campus.
WNC RIBN is a collaborative program that is offered by A-B Tech and Western Carolina University. For more information about WNC RIBN, refer to our WNC Regionally Increasing Baccalaureate Nurses webpage or contact the RIBN advisor, Deborah Swider at email@example.com.
Students who are interested in one of the programs listed may contact a Pre-Program Advisor located in the K. Ray Bailey building on the Main campus (Victoria Rd). Please review the admission requirements below for details.
- Medical Assisting (To learn more, view the Program Information Presentation on the Medical Assisting webpage )
- Pharmacy Technology
Business & Hospitality Education
- Brewing, Distillation and Fermentation (Admission to the BDF program begins on April 3, 2020)
- Cosmetology Instructor
- Esthetics Technology
- Manicuring/Nail Technology
Additional Program Information
To learn more about these programs, degrees, and other career choices, click the links below: