Selective and Limited Programs
Spring 2020 Nursing Programs
Spring 2020 Application Period September 9 - October 16, 2019
Both the Associate Degree Nursing and the LPN to ADN Advanced Placement Option programs start in January 2020. For more information and assistance, please contact a pre-program advisor located in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center on the Victoria Rd. campus. A pre-program advisor will be available Monday through Thursday, 9:00AM-7:00PM and Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line: Allied Health or call 828-398-7900.
To apply to the Spring 2020 Associate Degree Nursing or Advanced Placement programs:
- Carefully read through the Application Criteria below, and bring any questions with you to your application meeting.
- Click here to schedule an appointment or you are welcome to 'walk-in' at your convenience to meet with an advisor in the Bailey Building.
Please NOTE: Applications will close at 5:00PM on October 16, 2019.
Students who are interested in one of the programs listed below may contact a Pre-Program Advisor located in the K. Ray Bailey building on the Main campus (Victoria Rd). Details about admission to the Fall 2020 class will be available soon.
- Medical Assisting (To learn more, view the Program Information Presentation on the Medical Assisting webpage )
- Pharmacy Technology
- Phlebotomy (Spring 2020 class offered)
Business & Hospitality Education
- Brewing, Distillation, and Fermentation
- Cosmetology (Spring 2020 class offered, details coming soon)
- Cosmetology Instructor
- Esthetics Technology
- Manicuring/Nail Technology
Additional Program Information
To learn more about these programs, degrees, and other career choices, click the links below:
Fall 2020 Selective Program Application Period - January 27, 2020 - March 6, 2020
A-B Tech Selective program application criteria are listed below.
For more information please email: email@example.com and use the subject: Allied Health or visit the Pre-Program advisors located in the Bailey Building on the Victoria Road campus.
WNC RIBN is a collaborative program that is offered by A-B Tech and Western Carolina University. For more information about WNC RIBN, refer to our WNC Regionally Increasing Baccalaureate Nurses webpage or contact our Pre-Nursing Advising team at firstname.lastname@example.org.