Students with Disabilities

Students with disabilities (as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, “ADA”) wishing to make a request for reasonable accommodation, auxiliary communication aids or services, or materials in alternative accessible formats should contact the Support Services Office in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center. A student who wishes to file a complaint of alleged discrimination on the basis of disability should contact the Office of the Vice President of Student Services at 398-7146 or 398-7143.