Individuals with Disabilities

Individuals with disabilities (as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, “ADA”) wishing to make a request for reasonable accommodation, auxiliary communication aids or services, or materials in alternative accessible formats should contact the Disability Services Counselor in the K. Ray Bailey Student Services Center. A person who wish to file a complaint of alleged discrimination on the basis of disability should contact the Director of Human Resources listed above.

Director of Human Resources/ADA Coordinator
340 Victoria Road
Asheville, NC 28801
Sunnicrest Building