General Admission

Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College maintains an open-door institution which accepts all applicants who have graduated from high school, hold a high school equivalency (HSE) or adult high school diploma, are at least 18 years of age or older, are emancipated minors, or dual enrollment students. High school graduation or the equivalent from a valid institution or Ability to Benefit (ATB) eligibility is required for Financial Aid purposes.

The College accepts applications online at continuously throughout the school year at no cost to the student.  Early application is advised for many programs.