Withdrawing from a Class

After the 10% point and through the 75% point of the term (full semester or minimester) a student may withdraw from a class by submitting a Withdrawal Request to Student Services in the Bailey Building or to staff at the Madison or South sites. Withdrawal forms must not be mailed or put in a drop box. Distance students must contact the Registrar's Office at registrar@abtech.edu.

Students receiving financial aid benefits are strongly encouraged to consult with the Financial Aid Office prior to withdrawing from courses.. Students receiving Veteran’s Affairs benefits must obtain a last date of attendance from the instructor and approval from the VA Coordinator.