Declaring, Changing, or Adding Second Majors

In order to declare a major, change majors, or add a second major, the student needs to see an Academic Advisor in Student Services who will complete a change-of-major form indicating the new major or the second major. Alternatively, students may declare, add, or drop majors for unrestricted programs for a future term via WebAdvisor.  The catalog in effect at the time of this declaration will be the catalog recorded for this major.