Classification of Students

Full-time student: A student enrolled for 12 or more credit hours during fall and spring semesters and 9 or more credit hours during the summer session. Part-time student: A student enrolled for fewer than 12 hours during fall or spring semesters or fewer than 9 credit hours during summer session. (Please note that financial aid recipients registered during the summer will need 12 credit hours for full Pell awards.)

Declaring, Changing, or Adding Second Majors

In order to declare a program (degree, diploma or certificate), change programs, or add a second program, the student may either make the change in WebAdvisor under “Change My Academic Program” or see an Academic Advisor in Student Services who will complete a change-of-program form indicating the new or added program of study.