- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Online services such as grades, class schedules, and online payments.
WebAdvisor is a web service to access your College information.
What's Available for Students
- View Grades
- Unofficial transcript
- Placement test scores
- Account information
- Pay for curriculum classes
- Register and pay for continuing education classes
- Search for sections
- See your class schedule
How to Access WebAdvisor
- Web Advisor accounts are automatically created. Read about account creation.
- Use Internet Explorer (Other browsers to be supported later)
- Know your User ID – first name, middle initial, last name (all lowercase) Example: James Michael Jones would be... jamesmjones
User ID Information
- Know your initial Password – your birthdate as MMDDYY
- Know about your student email account - Mandatory for payment confirmations and changing your password
Student Email Information
- Visit the WebAdvisor Main Menu and log in.
WebAdvisor and Student Email account creation
Accounts are created on differing schedules depending on if you are a curriculum student taking courses for college credit, a continuing education student, or a faculty member.
If you are a curriculum student your WebAdvisor account is created soon after your initial registration, usually in about one hour. Your student email account is created within one working day.
Continuing Education Students
If you are a continuing education student your WebAdvisor account is created the working day following your submission of an online application. You will receive an email with your login information.
If you are a new faculty member your WebAdvisor account is created after your records in the A-B Tech administrative computer system are complete.