- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
- Online Services
Online services such as grades, class schedules, and online payments.
WebAdvisor is a web service to access your College information.
What's Available for Students
- View Grades
- Unofficial transcript
- Placement test scores
- Account information
- Pay for curriculum classes
- Register and pay for continuing education classes
- Search for sections
- See your class schedule
How to Access WebAdvisor
- Web Advisor accounts are automatically created. Read about account creation.
- Know your User ID – first name, middle initial, last name (all lowercase) Example: James Michael Jones would be... jamesmjones
User ID Information
- Know your initial Password – your birthdate as MMDDYY
- Know about your student email account - Mandatory for payment confirmations and changing your password
Student Email Information
- Visit the WebAdvisor Main Menu and log in.
WebAdvisor and Student Email account creation
Accounts are created on differing schedules depending on if you are a curriculum student taking courses for college credit, a continuing education student, or a faculty member.
If you are a curriculum student, your WebAdvisor and Student Email accounts are created around one day after completing the initial online application to A-B Tech.
Continuing Education Students
If you are a continuing education student, your WebAdvisor account is created the working day following your submission of an online application. You will receive an email with your login information.
If you are a new faculty member, your WebAdvisor account is created after your records in the A-B Tech administrative computer system are complete.