- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Human Resources Development Overview
The Human Resources Development (HRD) program provides short-term pre-vocational training and counseling designed to help unemployed and underemployed adults successfully enter the work force with additional education.
Instruction focuses on the following topics:
- Career assessment
- Development of a positive self-concept
- Development of employability skills
- Development of communication skills
- Development of problem-solving skills
- Awareness of the impact of information technology in the workplace
For additional information, call 828.254.1921, Ext. 333 or
e-mail email@example.com for more information.