- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
- Online Services
New Federal Regulations require institutions to report certain information about students who enrolled in Title IV eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation (GE programs). While all our programs at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College are designed to lead to either employment or transfer, the Department of Education requires that we provide disclosure information on the specific programs listed below.
This website was created to allow prospective students to research the GE programs available at the college. Prospective students will be able to find information about the program, links to occupational information, estimated cost of program, normal time for program completion, median debt at program completion, and job placement rate for program completers, if available.
You may select from menu below to review program information. For programs with less than 10 graduates, the school does not disclose median debt amounts and on-time completion rates (designated by NA). Also, the college does not offer on-campus living so room and board costs are not applicable.
- Air Conditioning & Heating Basic Certificate
- Air Conditioning & Heating Intermediate Certificate
- Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Tech Diploma
- Automotive Systems Technology Diploma
- Computer Integrated Machining Diploma
- Cosmetology Diploma
- Dental Assisting Diploma
- Fire Protection Certificate
- Foodservice Technology Diploma
- Medical Office Administration Diploma
- Medical Transcription Diploma
- Office Administration Diploma
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Therapeutic Massage Diploma
- Welding Technology Diploma