- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
John Erwin, left, Workforce Outreach Coordinator, met up with fellow Toastmasters Rick Fornoff, middle, owner of Message Clarity, and Calvin Gardner, Director of Mission Hospital's Sleep Center, at the recent Lessons in Leadership event at the Thomas Wolfe Auditorium. Photo courtesy of Rodney Smith, Tempus Fugit Design.
Design and Delivery Aimed at Meeting Your Needs
When the performance gap in your plant or business could be improved through training, A-B Tech can be your training partner. We can design and deliver, often directly in your plant, a training program to solve your specific problems.
When is Customized Training the right match to your situation?
- When you have a business or production problem
- When training can improve your company's production
- When training can improve your company's sales
- When training can help meet customer requirements
- When training can help improve measurable results
- When there are few students to train
- When on-site training works better for you
- When training needs to be done on a flexible schedule
- When you need a technical specialist to do the training
If one or more of these points fits your situation, contact Kevin Kimrey, Director of Economic and Workforce Development, at (828) 398-7923.