- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Students who are experiencing academic difficulty are invited to meet with a counselor/advisor in the Counseling Center located in the K. Ray Bailey building. Students are strongly encouraged to seek assistance as soon as they recognize there is a problem.
Students who cannot successfully complete a course are to get a Withdrawal form at the Expresss Lane in the Bailey Building. Please be aware that official withdrawal dates are listed in the Student Handbook and Calendar, and online under Calendar.
For Academic Counseling, please call one of our counselor/advisors in the order given:
- Linda Burke at (828) 398-7586
- Gary Dunbar at (828) 398-7210
- Melissa Wilson at (828) 398-7535
- Tracy Radford at (828) 398-7164
- Shanna Hough at (828) 398-7587
- Sara Zetterhom at (828) 398-7592
- Rebecca Howell at (828) 398-7441