- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Who's Eligible for Services?
Career Counseling is offered in the Bailey building on Asheville's campus at no charge.
1) current curriculum students OR
2) students who have applied to the College AND
* taken the placement test and/or submitted transcripts AND
* completed the New Student Orientation AND
* plan to enroll in the upcoming semester
For non-curriculum students, or other members of our community seeking similar services, please call Buncombe county JobLink located in Asheville at 251-6200. Madison county residents can contact the Madison campus JobLink Career Center in the Ramsey building at 649-2577.
Schedule or Cancel an Appointment for service details and to reserve your session
Questions? Contact a career counselor at (828) 398-7209 or click firstname.lastname@example.org