- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Student Incubator Program Important Dates
2014-15 Program Dates
The deadline to apply for the next SBI class will be March 14, 2014 for the July 2014 - June 2015 program year. To learn more about the program, please plan to meet Diane Hendrickson, SBC Program Developer, at Holly library for an information session (see below), or contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates for the 2014 Application Process
- Information Session: Wednesday. September 25, 12-1 pm, Holly Library Room 121-122.
- Information Session: Thursday, September 26, 3:30 - 4:30 pm, Holly Library Room 121-122.
- Information Session: Wednesday, January 15, 12:00 - 1:00 pm, Holly Library Room 121-122.
- Information Session: Thursday, January 16, 3:30 - 4:30 pm, Holly Library Room 121-122.
- Application Deadline: Friday, March 14th, 2014
Applicants will be notified about May interviews after the March 14th Application deadline.
Annual Application Process
The Student Business Incubator program is a 12-month extracurricular activity which follows the academic calendar (July – June of each year). We will be accepting applications through March 14, 2014. The interview process will start in May 2014. If you are selected for the next class, the program will start July 2014 and end June 2015.
For more information, contact Diane Hendrickson, A-B Tech Small Business Center, Enka, 828.398.7957, email@example.com