- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Lavender Fund and Wells Fargo Scholarship Program
Students are chosen annually for the Lavender Fund and Wells Fargo Scholarships. These special scholarships provide a highly successful year-long support program for recipients.
What kind of support?
In addition to scholarship dollars to help with school and living expenses, students chosen for the Lavender and Wells Fargo scholarship programs will receive ongoing support throughout the year.
- A dedicated Support Advisor to provide tips, information, encouragement, assistance and support for all participants.
- Regular emails and news highlighting resources in the community and at the college.
- Free, online workshops to learn more about time-management, household budgeting, balanced living & goal setting, and job interview skills.
- One-on-one attention, advocacy and support for unexpected situations.
Who is eligible?
For both Lavender and Wells Fargo, you must:
- Be enrolled in a curriculum program, seeking a certificate, diploma, or degree
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours each semester
Lavender specific criteria: (30 scholarships awarded annually)
- Single parent with primary custody of at least one child under 18 years of age
- There are also Lavender scholarships available for young adults aged 18-24 who have aged-out of foster care (these students do NOT need to be single parents)
Wells Fargo specific criteria: (2-14 scholarships awarded annually, based on funding)
- Unemployed or displaced due to recent layoff or workforce reduction
Students may apply mid-January through March of each year. For more information contact: (828) 398-7564.