- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Flu Shot Clinic for students and employees
October 6, 2010
A-B Tech will host Flu Shot Clinics this season with no appointment necessary.
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 27
Time: 8 a.m. to noon
Location: Enka site, Haynes Room 127
Date: Thursday, Oct. 28
Time 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: Asheville Campus, Wellness/Benefits FairInformation/Availability:
- Employees, retirees, and dependents who are covered by the State Health Plan and/or Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC are eligible for the flu shot at NO CHARGE. You must present your member ID card and photo ID to receive the flu shot at no charge.
- Students, family members and employees who are not covered by the State Health Plan and/or Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC will be charged $30 by cash or check for the flu shot. Checks must be payable to Maxim Healthcare.
- Children between the ages of 9 and 17 must be accompanied by their parent – children under the age of 9 must go to a physician for their shot.
- Pneumonia shots are also available. For anyone covered by the State Health Plan and/or Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC, there is no charge.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows for ease in receiving the shot.