- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Distance Learning and Online Education
All of these classes are managed by our Coordinator of Online Continuing Education:
IMPORTANT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS (INCLUDING SENIORS)!
PLEASE NOTE: The Online Enrollment Process DOES NOT complete your registration. Once you have enrolled for your selected class, please check your email! We will send you a message entitled “Getting Started with Your Online Course”. This email is your registration form, and must be completed, signed, and returned to A-B Tech with payment for your registration to be complete. For seniors and other students claiming the "Fee Exempt" status, please note the following: When you are completing the Online Enrollment, always click on"Need To Pay For Course" (DO NOT click "Have Already Paid"). This will generate an email which is your registration form, on which you can claim your "Fee Exempt" status. Please print the email, include your signature and Date of Birth, and circle "Fee Exempt" in the payment section. Please return the registration form to us. ALL SENIORS AND OTHER FEE EXEMPT STUDENTS MUST SUBMIT A REGISTRATION FORM.
There is a limit on the number of times a student may enroll in a particular continuing education class. The Continuing Education course repetition policy guides enrollment in selected types of classes. Occupational extension courses may not be taken more than twice within a five-year period without the student paying the full cost of the course as determined by the college. Students may repeat occupational extension courses more than once if the repetitions are required for certification, licensure, or recertification.
As established by the NC State Board of Community Colleges, a refund shall be made under the following circumstances:
- A student who officially withdraws prior to the first class meeting shall be eligible for a 100 percent refund
- A student is eligible for a 100 percent refund if an applicable class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment
- A 75 percent refund shall be made upon the request of the student if the student officially withdraws from the class prior to or on the 10 percent point of the scheduled hours of the class
- No refund will be made after the 10 percent point of the class.
- There will be a minimum of three to four weeks to process refunds
|Click here for information and class descriptions for the 100's of Ed2go online courses offered each month.||Click here for information about the Gatlin Education Microsoft Certification classes.|
|Login to Ed2go|