Handicapped Parking

All lots on campus have designated parking spaces for individuals with disabilities. Individuals must display the State of North Carolina "handicapped" placard to park in these spaces. If students or employees need temporary permission to use a handicapped designated space (i.e. while in process of applying or for short-term situations like a broken leg), please click on the link below.

Application for Temporary Handicap Placard

Questions should be directed to the Security Office in the Chestnut Building or by calling ext. 115.