Child Care Assistance

The Child Care program is a need-based program managed by Kim England. To be a recipient of these funds you must establish your financial need by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

For further information you may contact Kim England at 828-398-7143.

My A-B Tech
I want to…