- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
The Career and College Promise College Career-Technical Pathways provide students with learning experiences that develop career-related skills. Each pathway offers the student an opportunity to complete a certificate or degree. The Career-Technical Pathways are not subject to the same admissions requirements as the Transfer Pathways.
There are 11 Career-Technical Pathways for 2013-14:
- Automotive Technology Diploma
- Building Construction Science Diploma
- Early Childhood Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Heavy Equipment and Transport Technology
- Human Services Education Certificate
- Industrial Systems Certificate
- Machining Fundamentals Certificate
- Computer Basics Certificate
- Basic Welding Certificate
Although a student can only participate in one Career Technical track at a time, he or she may simultaneously enroll into both a CT pathway and a Career and College Promise Transfer pathway. In addition, a student can change a career-technical pathway between semesters with approval of the high school principal (or his/her designee) and the college’s chief student development administrator.
To see the course selections that are available under the four transfer pathways, go to the "Curriculum" link in the upper-lefthand corner.