- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
How can Career Counseling help me?
Research indicates that when engaged in work that requires traits, skills and interests one naturally has, the chance of experiencing career success and satisfaction increases.
Career counseling helps A-B Tech curriculum students identify and understand:
- interests, abilities, values, skills, personality type
- critical information about environmental factors and work demands
- important life factors that directly impact options available
- how to verify that a career path and/or employer is the best fit
- how to craft a proper resume and cover letter
- preparing for interviews
The Career Center, located in the Bailey building, also houses a variety of books, DVD's, and other relevant materials. Individual career counseling sessions are available to students after completing the workshop(s) of their choice. Services are available at no charge.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT effective APRIL 2, 2014
Career services is moving and sessions will be held in the new group room in Bailey. The schedule of sessions is also being revised. We anticipate these changes being completed within the next two weeks. Your patience is appreciated! For questions, please access the contact information at the bottom of this page.