- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Research indicates that when engaged in work that requires traits, skills and interests one naturally has, the chance of experiencing career success and satisfaction increases.
Career counseling helps A-B Tech curriculum students identify and understand:
- interests, abilities, values, skills, personality type
- critical information about environmental factors and work demands
- important life factors that directly impact options available
- how to verify that a career path and/or employer is the best fit
- how to craft a proper resume and cover letter
- preparing for interviews
The Career Center, located in the Bailey building, also houses a variety of books, DVD's, and other relevant materials. Individual career counseling sessions are available to students after completing the workshop(s) of their choice. Services are available at no charge.
Please select Schedule or Cancel an Appointment for group details and to reserve a seat.