- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
- Online Services
The Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology curriculum, provides the basic knowledge to develop skills necessary to work with residential and light commercial systems and cooling theory, electricity, controls, and safety. The diploma program covers air conditioning, furnaces, heat pumps, tools and instruments. In addition, the A.A.S. degree covers residential building codes, residential system sizing, and advanced comfort systems.
Diploma graduates should be able to assist in the start up, preventive maintenance, service, repair, and/or installation of residential and light commercial systems. A.A.S. degree graduates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of system selection and balance, and advanced systems. Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Technology.
Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Technology
Associate in Applied Science Degree
|This program consists of:||Credit Hrs.|
|Major Courses (AHR, ELC, WLD, BPR prefix)||51|
Related and General Education Courses including:
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Technology A.A.S. Evening Program
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Technology Evening Program
- Air Conditioning and Heating - Basic - Day & Evening Program
- Air Conditioning and Heating - Intermediate - Evening Program
- Air Conditioning and Heating - Advanced - Evening Program
- Industrial HVAC Maintenance Technology - Evening Program