- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Elaine Robinson Beattie
Business Administration Department, Chair
- B.S., Simmons College
- M.L.M. Montreat College
- Corporate Coach designation
Instructor of Business Administration
- B.S. Accounting, University of North Carolina at Asheville.
- M.B.A. (specialization in accounting), Clemson University.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the American Accounting Association, the Institute of Internal Auditors, Teachers of Accounting at Two Year Colleges, and the Sigma Beta Delta and Beta Alpha Psi Honor Societies.
- Volunteer coordinator for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, co-sponsor of the IMA student chapter, and guest speaker for the Small Business Administration’s SCORE program.
- Teaches courses in Principles of Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Individual and Corporate Income Taxes, and Auditing.
Business Administration Instructor
- B.S. Accounting, Appalachian State University.
- M.S. Accounting, Appalachian State University.
- Holds North Carolina Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A) licensure.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Management Accountants.
- Co-sponsor of the IMA student chapter.
- Teaches courses in Principles of Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Cost Accounting, Governmental and Not-For-Profit Accounting and Auditing.