- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Placement Test Review
Resources for Placement Testing Preparation
Please use the resources listed below for review and preparation for the NC-DAP, (formerly ACCUPLACER)
- To access review materials for Reading Comprehension and Sentence Skills please visit Google, and search for "Accuplacer practice".
- The Introductory Algebra Review MOOC covers the first five modules of the developmental math curriculum established by the North Carolina Community College System. Students may enroll directly in the MOOC on the Udacity website.
- Review materials from the CollegeBoard:
- Printable review questions for the NC-DAP
- The ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study App features practice tests aligned to the North Carolina Community College System (NCCCS) Developmental Math Curriculum.
- ACCUPLACER iPhone Study App (for Reading Comprehension and Sentence Skills only)