- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
- Online Services
Competitive and Limited Programs
2015 Allied Health Admissions Overview is available below.
Competitive Allied Health Programs:
These programs have a competitive selection process. The application period for Fall 2015 will be February 2, 2015 through March 13, 2015. Click on a program below to view the specific admission criteria and timeframe for that program.
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Practical Nursing Diploma
- Associate Degree Nursing Advanced Placement Option
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Sonography
- Surgical Technology
- Surgical Technology 2015 Information Session Form
- Veterinary Medical Technology
Coming Spring 2016 admission to Associate Degree Nursing. Details will be available Summer 2015.
The application deadline is 1/20/15 for 2015 fall entry!!
WNC RIBN is a collaborative program that is offered by A-B Tech and Western Carolina University. For information on WNC RIBN, contact the program advisor Carol Douglas at email@example.com or (828) 398-7534. You can click on the title to be redirected to the WNC RIBN website.
These programs have limited capacity due to clinical site, resource, and/or lab space availability. Students are accepted into these programs on a first come, first served basis once minimum program eligibility requirements are met. Applications will be taken in April 2015. Classes begin Fall 2015.
Allied Health Programs:
- Central Sterile Processing (new program)
- Medical Assisting (day or evening option)
- Medical Coding
- Pharm Tech (day or evening classes)
Business Hospitality Education:
- Brewing, Distillation & Fermentation
- Therapeutic Massage
Emergency Medical Sciences:
- Emergency Medical Science